Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I GOT YOUR PHOTOS

If you want to see all the photos I took during my first month or so here before my card filled up, I made a Yamagata Collection on Flickr.

But let's live in the now!

I felt tired and weird today but I made myself go walk some miles anyway.



It was a nice day. And hanging out by the river is good for when you're busted.


I'm having a rotten time finding cute boots that will be fine in the snow. I bought these the other day but they have no traction so I feel a little guilty.


They're so simple and cute though, right? And they've got secret snaps so you can wear them mid-calf or scrunched to the ankle. I can't wait to hippie them out.

Here is the sweater I'm obsessed with. I got it from seriously the best vintage shop I've ever been to in my life. Everything in that store is a treasure and I'm going to spend all my money there.



Christmas Eve. Just me and my sweatsuit.



Happy Holidays, friends!

No comments: