Monday, February 15, 2010

Or Don't Be Mine

I spent Valentine's Day with possibly the worst hangover of my entire life. I was in bed until 9PM. I only stumbled out of my room a few times to swallow some tap water and swear I was dying.

When I finally got up, I was all alone and the only thing to do was go buy a bento and watch Heathers online and sulk. Classic Valentine's Day variation, right?

And I had already eaten my share of peanut butter cups. I never want to see another peanut butter cup or another cigarette or another glass of whiskey as long as I live. (Really!)

Apparently no one made chocolates for Valentine's Day but me. That's funny. These peanut butter cups tasted exactly like peanut butter cups, by the way. Peanut Butter Cups Recipe


7 comments:

Beth Roeser said...

i haaaaaaate the lighting in my kitchen!

Anonymous said...

do you perchance have a tumblr?

Beth Roeser said...

i did but i never use it. i think i have like, everything.

TokyoNights said...

GOD I miss Reece's peanut butter cups! I'm always looking for a good substitute. I'll try that recipe some day when I'm not dieting...which may be never. lol

selena said...

Love Heathers. I love my dead gay son!

Beth Roeser said...

CHAOS IS WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS!

selena said...

Gotta motor if I'm going to make that funeral. Great paté.

Somebody stop me.