Sunday, January 17, 2010

be right back

I really do take a lot of photos of myself in restrooms. Maybe I kind of love restrooms on nights out. Especially the first time you go in once you're in the place and you can hear the people and music outside kind of muffled, and you don't know who your friends will be talking to when you come back out and you're checking your look in the mirror. It's a great moment. Am I right? Plus after I took photos of myself in like three different restrooms I decided I might as well make a habit of it. Here's last night.

7 comments:

My name is MISA. said...

The dress, the hair, the bag! NICE.
You better have had fun that night!!

Beth Roeser said...

oh you know i did. thanks!!

J said...

Every time I do my hair like that I have an lovely time. Why I wonder...

J said...

"an". Hmmm. I can't leave typos alone which is even more annoying than typos.

Whitney said...

RAD RAD RAD I LOVE IT. Top to bottom! Well, as much of your bottom I can see, that is. Also, UM HELLO SKINNY MINI, WHERE'D YOUR FACE GO? Nice jaw line :) I want this dress. Send it to me. I demand! Hahaha.

Yo Bruddaaaa said...

This pic makes you totally 2046

Beth Roeser said...

jen b, cause it's fly as hell

whitney, more like whatevsny, congratulate me when i marry a sailor and lose 500 lbs as i sashay through all the great paradises of america, gawd you are such a success story these days i could just puke! lovingly.

BRO, AIN'T YOU KIND! btw sarah and i are already getting amped for summer, start plannin!