Monday, December 21, 2009

How are you?

I hate being sleepy at work. When I'm on the verge of passing out I make posters and drawings to keep myself awake. I draw weird when I'm exhausted and those ones are sometimes my favorites.

This would have been a FEELINGS poster, like hungry, sleepy, happy, bored, sad, nervous... but I don't remember drawing it and can't figure out what the fuck I could possibly have been trying to illustrate.I don't know if you can see it but this fellow in his winter hat seems to be holding a closed hand to his chest while staring at... what?

P.S. Don't drink that Tully's coffee. It was the worst ever.

4 comments:

selena said...

Ahhh I had coffee at Fresh Pot on Hawthorne last night... makes Tully's seem even sadder although I drink it semi-regularly when I'm home in Japan.

yosha said...

maybe me?

Anonymous said...

maybe me?

Beth Roeser said...

selena, JEALOUSSSSSSSSSS UGHHHHHHH

yosha, then tell me what you're looking at and why you're so afraid